STARTING PAY RATE: $18.36/hr.
- Sixteen years old by May 1st
- Current Texas ServSafe Food Handling certification or the ability to obtain such by the end date of seasonal employee orientation. If required certifications are not obtained by the end date of seasonal employee orientation, candidates must attend the next available certification course offered by the City of Dallas before reporting to assigned work location.
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Aquatics Center Manager, Pool Manager or Lead Lifeguard.
- Greets customers, enforces rules, resolves conflicts and provides positive customer relations with all water park guests.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Attention to details and and ability to communicate effectively verbally.
- Handles Aquatic Center reservations and rentals.
- Operates recreation program software to create accounts, enroll participants into programs, print daily tickets, and sell season passes or reservation/rental items.
- Provides access control to the facility.
- Maintains security of the premises to include bag checks for prohibited items.
- Ensures safe food and beverage handling procedures.
- Maintains cash register and point of sale screens
- Cleans buildings, restrooms, concessions and pool areas to maintain a clean and sanitary facility.
- Assists with special events and swim meets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.