Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. Go to www.dallasaquatics.org and click on Aquatic Center icon.
2. Click on the yellow and blue "Purchase Season Passes" icon located on the right side of the page to open WebTrac, our online registration system.
3. Scroll down and click on the green "+" for the pass you would like to purchase, then click "Add to Cart" when the green pop up box appears. The Aquatic Center Passes are the first three on the list.
4. Follow the steps to login or create an account. If you already have an account from past swim lesson registration or previous recreation center programs, it is very important that you use this account. Do not create a duplicate account. Follow the links to access your existing account. If you are still unable to log in, call our office at 214-670-1926 and we can help you access it.
5. After you have logged in and have the pass in your cart for your selected household members, you can proceed to checkout.
Purchase Season Pass Instructions
Renew Season Pass Instructions
Reset Username/Password Instructions
Show All Answers
Prior to the start of the summer season, passes may be purchased online or after March 1st at your local Dallas recreation center. After the start of the summer season, you may also purchase passes at any aquatic center during operating hours.
If you purchase your pass online or at a Dallas recreation center prior to the start of the summer season, the pass will be placed on your household account under the individual name it was purchased for. Once the summer season starts, bring your receipt to one of the aquatic centers and we will produce the pass for you. The pass is a bar-coded plastic card with your picture on it. If you lost your receipt, don't worry - we can look up your account and still issue your pass to you on your first visit.
If you lose your season pass, we can issue you a replacement for a $5 administrative fee. Replacement passes are only issued at Aquatic Centers, they may not be issued at Recreation Centers or online.
We know families come in all shapes and sizes and can have anywhere from 2 to 10+ members. Just like our Recreation Center ID Cards, passes are sold and assigned to specific individual family members. Each pass holder will be issued a bar-coded photo ID that is for their individual use. This allows us to track attendance and manage daily capacity through individual pass scans. All season passes are sold for specific individual use and are non-transferable.
Yes we do! You can purchase a season pass to give to others outside of your immediate family/household. You do not have to specify who the gift certificate is for at the time of purchase. You will receive a pdf of the certificate via email along with your receipt which can be given to the recipient of your choice. Redemption instructions are printed on the certificate. Use these step-by-step instructions to purchase a gift certificate online.
We understand that most people will usually attend the facility that is closest to them. But since each facility is closed one day a week we wanted to provide an option on those closed days. So we included the ability to visit additional comparable locations (or smaller locations) at no extra charge to ensure that you can swim 7 days a week. While each facility type has the same menu of attractions, each one has a unique layout and atmosphere. We are proud of all of our aquatic center locations and encourage you to check them out.
There is not a season pass for the remaining 11 community pools. However, we will still be selling punch cards for the community pools. Punch passes get you 10 admissions for the price of 8 and are sold at the community pools during their operating hours. And if you do decide to purchase an Aquatic Center pass, all 3 levels of Aquatic Center passes include admission to the community pools.